•2 cups pulled chicken from a rotisserie chicken
•1 can cream of chicken soup
•1 can of milk
•1/2 small bag of frozen mixed vegetables
•4 T. chopped onions
•2 T. olive oil
•1 clove garlic chopped
•1 pkg. prepared pie crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. I’m using some cookie cutters to make a pretty crusty top. However, you can use a biscuit cutter or the top rim of powdered glass.
2. In a stock pan over high heat saute the olive oil, onions and garlic. Add the chicken and saute for a few seconds. Now add the cream and milk and stir. Add the vegetables. Allow to heat through for about 4 minutes.
3. To assemble. Ladle a nice portion of the chicken mixture into baking crocks.
4. Roll out the dough onto a butcher block or table top. Using your favorite cookie cutter, cut out shapes. Top with the pie crust cut outs. Place the crocks on a cookie sheet to catch anything that might spill over.
5. Bake until the crust is nice and golden about 12-15 minutes.
Find this and other recipes at http://www.10-minutemeals.com/recipes/chicken-pot-pie/