- Grab some toilet tissue rolls, make you some little pieces out of scrapbook paper to close one end of the tube off. That way your treats wont fall out.
- Glue your scrap of paper on to the end of the tube, then glue strips of scrapbook paper around the tube. Stuff with goodies.
- To make the ears you will fold one open end of the tube inward, and then fold the other side on top of that.
- Hot glue on some googly eyes.
- Next you will cut out little tiny beaks out of yellow scrapbook paper…
- Now grab you some spare scrapbook paper and flip it over. Draw you a general “wing” shape and trace it a few times, then cut each of them out with an Exacto knife.
- Glue wings onto the owls to look like they are holding a sign.
- Print you some text and cut it up, glue onto owl.
Find this and other cute crafts at http://www.funholidaycrafts.com/valentines-day-crafts/valentine-diy-owl-craft.