- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 3.4-ounce strawberry jello pudding mix, dry
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and very lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl combine flour, salt, strawberry pudding mix (dry) and baking soda. Whisk to combine. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Gently stir in chocolate chips. Drop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet, spacing each about 2-3 inches apart (they will spread quite a bit). Bake 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool about 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and allowing to finish cooling completely. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
Find this and other great recipes at http://lilluna.com/strawberry-pudding-cookies/