- 1 package “Mega Stuf” OREO cookies, or other Double Stuffed Sandwich cookies
- 1 pkg. red candy melts
- 1 pkg. pink candy melts
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles of your choice
- lollipop sticks
- Lay a large piece of waxed paper on your work surface.
- In separate microwave safe bowls, melt the candy melts in the microwave according to package directions.
- Dip the end of the lollipop stick into a small amount of the melted candy coating, and place it about half way through the middle frosting portion of the cookie. Let the cookies sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Dip the cookie pops into the candy coating, using a spoon or spatula to help coat all sides of the cookie. Shake off any excess candy coating, and immediately place back on the waxed paper. Repeat process for all cookies. Decorate with additional candy coating or sprinkles. Let cookies set for at least 1 hour before transferring from the waxed paper to final container. Wrap in treat bags and secure with a colorful ribbon if desired.
Author: Erin Indahl-Fink @ Delightful E Made
Find this and other wonderful recipes at http://lilluna.com/valentines-day-oreo-pops/